Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New poll AND new feature!

New poll is up! Now that Duran has owned being a brand, let's find them the perfect tour sponsor. Up for grabs are American designer and I'm sure Duran-influenced-at-some-point Michael Kors, hip electronics icon Apple, Juicy Couture (no explanation necessary), and, not my doing, Botox. :::throws a dirty look to my partner in Duran crime:::

PLUS, you can now let your voice be heard in a NEW way. Scan your eyes down below my 'Girl on Film' explanation of myself, and you'll see that you can now become a 'Bunnychucker'! In case you may suspect that you're the only person who reads this blog (and I can guarantee to you that you're not. There's quite a few of you out there now!), this will be a fun way to get to know each other a little more.

No comments: