Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Really, Pussycat Doll?...Really?

Oh my, have I got one for you today. I have to admit, when I first read the headline Glisten Up: A Pussycat Doll Waxes Brazilian, I thought it was going to be about getting a Brazilian wax. At least we don't have a bad anthem to smooth girlie parts, but we do have a really soulless cover of "Rio" performed by former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, celebrating "the spirit of Brazil" (as well as Caress body products).

Now, I don't hate Ms. Scherzinger. In fact, I think she's got a good voice, and I thought the PC Dolls had their moments of catchiness (though substance was not their strong point. Pop music doesn't, after all, have to be brain surgery).

But this just sucks. It's rare I dislike anything this much, but this is right up there with coconut and the smell of poop for me.

No comments: