Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Poll Results! Madge wins again!

I am once again proud to have such cool readers. Here are our results for "Who Would You Like to See Cover a Duran song?" (the girlie version):

Madonna - 45%
Britney Spears - 9%
Rihanna - 9%
Feist - 27%
Miley Cyrus - 0% (YES!!!)
Kylie Minogue - 27%

Like I say, you guy didn't let me down. Madge would kick out a dance number, no doubt (My vote would be for "My Own Way"). A new, improved (hopefully) Brit Brit could probably bring something raunchy to the table ("Skin Trade", anyone?), and Rihanna's pop-tinged R&B could elevate "Liberty" to a full out hit. I was SO thrilled to see other Feist fans bringing their vote to the table, so just imagine her whispery take on "Lady Xanax". Kylie Minogue has already done "The Reflex" with Ben Lee, BUT, wouldn't it be great to hear her own take on something like "Astronaut"? Miley Cyrus gets to do nothing, which also makes me very happy. I'm just so tired of hearing about her! Makes me wish Paris Hilton was still in the news...(ok, maybe not THAT much).

For our next poll, let's hit the fellas. Cast your votes and be heard!

No comments: