Sunday, June 8, 2008

Unapologetic Booty Talk.

I was cleaning out a bunch of old papers from junior high school yesterday, and came across my Duran poster collection from my old locker. Now, even though the guys have aged pretty gracefully (after a short period of kind of scaring us that they wouldn't!), it made me want to indulge in a little, OMG-I-Can't-Believe-How-Gorgeous-They-Are-era Duran. So here's a little Notorious live stuff ("Vertigo", to be exact), demonstrating just that. I can't remember the last time we got to see Nick in a short enough jacket to display booty. It's almost Prince-esque. If he suddenly did the splits, I wouldn't complain. Shake it like it's your birthday, Nick (because :::checks calendar::: it IS!). Don't even get me started on Simon in this one...

Enjoy!

No comments: