Monday, November 19, 2007

Duran Duran on American Music Awards last night!

Ok, so this is NOT going to be a rare or unique clip by the end of the day, but it's still low enough in views to qualify right now!

Duran performed TWO songs on The American Music Awards last night, and both of them are here. Also included is the super-cute Tony Hawk intro. I could just as easily fangirl over him.

I have mixed feelings over this performance. Extra keyboardist? Did Nick's iBook crash? I kid. I love you, Nick. Really, I do. You're a special snowflake, and I want no one else stealing your proverbial thunder.

And Simon, you sounded pretty good, but why the Arena-era wolf howl at the end? It threw me back to fifth grade, and I got scared that I forgot to finish my book report on Silas Marner. Almost had a hot flash.

No comments: